Jun 13, 2014

[Photography] A Collection of Powerful Black and White Images

I have a background in black and white photography – using actual film and processing in a darkroom. The entire first year of my two year college photography program was spent doing black and white photography only, nothing else. I came to love working in the darkroom and seeing the image appear on the paper was magic.


Now in the digital age, making black and white is a choice you can make after you shoot the images – which gives you options we didn’t have in the film days. So I wanted to share some B&W images to get you thinking about the possibilities.


For some some tips on shooting and converting to B&W try these:










































































**I just love this guy’s images of Cuba, inspires me to do more night shooting when I go back in January. So I had to share a few of his shots.












The post A Collection of Powerful Black and White Images by appeared first on Digital Photography School.







it's from Digital Photography School http://ift.tt/1kvAx8p

via Darlene Hildebrandt

No comments:

Post a Comment