Jan 17, 2014

[Photography] Weekly Photography Challenge – Cats in Windows

Earlier today I shared a collection of images of cats. Cats in windows, cats in doors, cats doing what they do best – mostly lounging around!



By Kazutaka Sawa



Even if you aren’t a “cat” person this week I challenge you to get past that and go find some cats to photograph. An empty windowsill is just that – empty – without a cat sitting on the ledge. A doorway and stoop, missing something without a feline resident taking sentinel position.


I find that many times when I am photographing doors and windows (two of my favourites, check the collection from last week to see my other one) I am most attracted to the ones with a small fur-ball in the scene.



By Ste Pagna



I just love the pair in the image above! You can’t help but wonder what trouble they’ve done. Great camera angle, use of humor, lighting – it all works and is simple.


Now it’s your turn. Show me your cat photos. Bonus points if they are NOT your cats.


Share your cats in windows photos!


Once you’ve taken your ‘cat’ photos we’d love to see them in comments below. Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section as pictured below) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer upload them to your favourite photo sharing site and leave the link to them.


The post Weekly Photography Challenge – Cats in Windows by appeared first on Digital Photography School.







it's from Digital Photography School http://ift.tt/1awVsHC

via Darlene Hildebrandt

No comments:

Post a Comment