May 30, 2021

[Photography] 6 Times Photoshop Is Better Than Lightroom [Video]

The post 6 Times Photoshop Is Better Than Lightroom [Video] appeared first on Digital Photography School. It was authored by Jaymes Dempsey.

Lightroom is a fantastic editing program, but should you use it for every edit? Or is Photoshop sometimes the better choice?

In the video below, landscape photographer Mark Denney tackles these questions head-on. Denney explains how he incorporates Photoshop into his own workflow, and he lists the six times he always turns to Photoshop over Lightroom.

So if you’re wondering whether Photoshop is really necessary, I highly recommend you hear what Denney has to say. And when you’re done, leave a comment on this article letting us know whether you agree or disagree with Denney’s recommendations!

The post 6 Times Photoshop Is Better Than Lightroom [Video] appeared first on Digital Photography School. It was authored by Jaymes Dempsey.



it's from Digital Photography School https://ift.tt/3yOnMER
via Jaymes Dempsey

2 comments:

  1. Hi sir,
    This is amazing tutorial. I will surely try it in future. I hope this tutorial help me a lot. Sincerest wishes for your wellbeing.

    Best regards
    how to remove clothing wrinkles in photoshop
    background removal service


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice tutorial. I will surely try it later. I think this tutorial will help me a lot. I would like to read more of your article in future. I wish you best of luck for your next article.how to remove clothing wrinkles in Photoshop

    ReplyDelete